Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random Update

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum.

It's almost one month I not blogging like usual. Honestly, I miss my typing too much. Blogging is apart of my life. This is my place to express anything that I want! When I feel stress, at least I can tell all of them here BUT we are not allow to bring laptop or phone to school! It's not fair right. Urghhhh, I hope and I wish I can go through the hard times like others. Be strong, not cry like a baby and kept the sadness inside.

Memories in Taiping, Perak :') 230313-300313. Thanks for all those memories.


Mid-year exam is waiting and waving to me. How I feel? I am quite afraid and palpitate to face this exam. I'm not ready at all. I do not cover up all the topics that I left during my training. Biology, I'm sorry! I left you for a long time. All about locomotion, I DON'T KNOW! And I don't know how to study that chapter in this short time. At least, I have to know the basics. Pray the best for me for my life.

Don't let your sorrows down you. Use them to deepen you, humble and soften you. Use them to build your empathy and compassion for the world. Your sorrow was never meant to overtake you; like everything else in life, it is only a tool. To beautiful and strengthen you#Yasmin Mogahed

#AbangRajaShamri
p/s : Your result is the reflection of your routine :') SubhanAllah.






No comments:

Post a Comment