Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart And Soul

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum.


Post again and again :3

I try to stop thinking and just go with the flow. When my heart say yes and my action always say no, I don't know what is the best decision. So hard to say, so hard to feel so hard to express everything that happen. For now, everything has a WHY? Complicated! Yeah, I just wonder why my heart so difficult to make one decision. Just ONE! Truthfully, it's not as easy as you think. Every night every day every single seconds I think the same issue same topic. Feel like ergghhh! Like a big stone on my head! That's killing me killing my four chambers.  I try to fight with it but I know and I am sure I will lose. Always like that and why the words of  DECISION appear in Oxford dictionary? *Just remove it. 


Best solution is hook with Allah. I try to accept everything that happen. Deeply inside, I'm still thinking that things but it's okay I put my trust to Allah. Well, Allah Knows the best. Just follow what had written in our life. Maybe, I'll find the best way, the best decision in the right time. Now, I try to analyze myself, try to be more better in my life, I try to chase all the sadness that trap in my soul. It's quite difficult if I don't fight with all sort things that prevent me to be someone in life. I know nothing is permanent. Everything is for temporary. 

Thanks Allah for the love. Guide me to Your way. Let me strive Your love and the love for Your deen. Do not get me attached to such short-lived materials. Allah Knows all the secrets of all hearts. 

WE ALWAYS ASK: What do I get from all these?AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and properties (in exchange) for that they will have the garden (of Paradise)..." Surah At-Taubah [9:111]

Till then, have a good day. May Allah bless :)



No comments:

Post a Comment